Specialist in Facade Engineering, Commerical Energy Assessment and Display Energy Certificates

As from the 1 October 2008 there is a government requirement to provide energy reports on commercial buildings which are sold or rented.

Similarly Display Energy Certificates (DECS) are required on Public Buildings over 1000m2 which are open to frequent use by the members of the public.

We are able to offer a range of services which include:-
Commercial Energy Certificates
Display Energy Certificates
Facade Engineering
Commercial Consultancy work

For more information, contact us